Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A new 3-column blogger blog?


Hooray, I'm absolutely in seventh heaven, so to speak!

This blog of mine has been given a new face-lift...it now has three columns instead of two previously. I'm so blissfully delighted as this was something I had wanted to create for a very long time but didn't know how to do it in the simplest and safest way.

You too can create a 3-column blog if you're really interested. Hehe...it's just a click or two away to learn for free! Just visit my tutorial at Jacq's Blogger Tips to find out how I converted my 2-column blog with Stretch Denim Light template into a 3-column blog with Denim template.

Screen shot of the newly created three-column Peacockflower Blog

Or better still, visit the source of my inspiration at Three Column Blogger, where quite a number of fantastic tutorials are presented to guide you to create your dream 3-column blog effortlessly. Hehe..I was their recent student too! :-)

My heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Three Column Blogger and God bless you for your generosity!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the 3 column looks very neat and not cluttered. Just wondering I should also consider but then ..... need to really digest the tutorial first. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, dear friend! A 3-column version will definitely do wonders for your blog aesthetically!
    Go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search