Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My Family, My Treasure!


Potrait of my family

I am truly blessed and thankful to God for this great treasure, my family who means the world to me :)

John - my beloved spouse for nearly 36 years, Darren - my younger son with his beautiful wife, Yanti on his left, and David - my elder son with his lovely wife Kellie on his right.

That's Dylea (belonging to Darren and Yanti), my adorable grand-daughter posing cheekily in the next two photos.

Dylea, posing in our home Dylea, posing in our home

Yes, my family though small in number but with God's grace will definitely and surely increase!

Darren, Yanti and Dylea
Just can't refrain from sharing our joy in anticipation - by early next year there'll be two more, not one.

Isn't it marvelous? Kellie and David are looking forward to their first-born fraternal twins!

Feeling wonderful, grateful and thankful for this great family of mine!

David and Kellie Jacq, John, Yanti. Darren and Dylea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search