Thursday, December 29, 2016

Lunch at Cafe 5, Pearl International Hotel



Lunch at Cafe 5, Pearl International Hotel at 5th mile Jalan Klang Lama. It is situated on the 5th floor with ample parking.

Much thanks to Stella Boey for her generosity and extravagance for treating my darling spouse John and I to an International Hi Tea that serves a variety of local and International delights with more than 70 flavourful dishes to choose from. Prices are very reasonable... for child and senior citizen, it's only RM39+. And you can indulge from 12.00 pm to 3.30 pm. Plus a cosy ambience and good service. Great, huh?

From left to right: My beloved spouse John, Yours truly, Stella Boey and her daughter  Rosalind.

Let my collage of yummilicious food show you what was offered. Anyway, I'm not doing justice with my collage of dishes. A great range of flavourful food from whetting appetisers to hot-sizzling grills, tantalising Japanese fare, delectable Italian pastas and colourful desserts and fruits, to name a few.

Collage showing the many delectable dishes served.
Details:
5th Mile, Jalan Klang Lama
58000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel.: 603-7983 1111

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search