Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Birthday Celebrations on New Year's Day!


Posing in our garden just before leaving for birthday luncheon celebrationBEST WISHES
FOR A HEALTHY, JOYFUL, PEACEFUL AND BLESSED
NEW YEAR 2008 TO EVERYONE!

AND HAPPY 61ST BIRTHDAY TO ME! :D

I'm extremely happy and joyous today! This is the first time that my special day was celebrated with such a large gathering of family members, relatives and friends. We had luncheon at Garden Terrace, Swiss Garden Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. And my family ordered a 2kg. birthday cake for the auspicious occasion.

How blessed I felt for this gift of life and to have this wonderful get-together....it was too wonderful! :)
Thank you, Lord Jesus!

Here's sharing a few captures taken today.

Birthday cake My younger son and nephew, with their families My daughters-in-law and grand-daughters My family, including my mother-in-law Family, friends and relatives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search