Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Easter 2009


Though Easter Season for 2009 had already started from April 12,
it is never to late to send wishes, yes? :-)


Jesus Christ The Lord Is Risen! Alleluia! Alleluia!

"Wishing one and all
A Very Happy And Blessed Easter Season!
May The Unceasing Sacrificial Love Of
The Resurrected Lord Jesus
Remain In Our Hearts And Minds Forever,
Filling Us With His Fullness Of Joy, Peace, Mercy And Grace"


Just wanted to share the reasons why I chose the image of these lovely flowers of Hosta seen above for our Easter card. It seems so befitting the purpose, I think :
  • the blooms decided to burst forth happily on Easter Sunday, presenting John and I much joy and excitement. What a wonderful surprise and an awesome Easter gift - this is the first time we've ever seen Hosta's flowers in person and it is also the first time our Hosta ever bloomed since joining our garden family seven years ago. Perfect timing too, as if risen from slumber and being completely alive now.
    Jesus, I want to die to sin and be alive to God in You, as Saint Paul prayed!
  • flowers appear so white and pure - reminding me of Jesus' cross and blood, purifying and cleansing me of my sins so that I can be as white as wool again.
    Jesus, I need your strength and grace!
  • the left flower indicating the act of rising.
    O Jesus, such immeasurable love for humanity! Thank you so much!
  • both flowers and bud depict the outstretched hands of the crucified Christ, as if beckoning me to love and serve one another as He did.
    Jesus, fill me with your Holy Spirit!
Read more about Easter at catholicism.about.com and crivoice.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search